Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 3

     Today I went off the script a little and decided to write my crap pages in a movie theater while waiting for the previews to start. I went to go see "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" and highly recommend it to everyone. It was a bit strange to be writing in the theater, and I caught more than a few strange glances back. I wonder a little what everyone was thinking about the strange girl in the back row, by herself, writing in a notebook, and occasionally whispering out the answers to the quiz they put on the screen about movies before the show.

      As far as the actual writing went... it did not. I will have to make that up tomorrow. I do not want to get in the habit of "making up" when I do not reach my goal from a previous day though. I feel like I could slide into a frame of mind of being behind in this very quickly. Maybe I will not make-up. This shall be contemplated until the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment