Thursday, January 9, 2014

Still truckin'

Today was interesting. I did my writing, but I did it in like ten 100 word sessions. I suppose that is one way to go. It did not feel very productive though. I am in the process of making a more structured schedule for my day, and I am hoping that that will make a difference in my writing.

An added distraction is that my travel bug seems to have hit me pretty hard and I keep getting distracted with my research of places I think that I will want to go. I mean, I can write from Australia just as well as my little hotel-room-apartment here in Portland.

There are so many places to go!!!! I almost can not handle it! But my writing is still a huge focus and commitment for me and I am going to sort that out before I make any real plans. I feel like it should be second nature to me here soon. This is just the hard part. It takes 30 days to start a real habit right?

I got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment