Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Life and Writing

Well, It has been almost a week since last I posted here to update my writing status. I am still doing pretty good actually, Life has just started back up and I am a busy woman!

In some ways I kind of feel like I am doing better now that I have more to do. School is keeping me very, very busy and I really love that. The more I have on my plate the more my writing has become an escape from the norm and something I am not making myself do.

I am a little low on word count at the moment. I have been a little above or below my goal every night and I thought it was going to cancel out more, but it isn't. I suppose there is always room for improvement.

Now, I am going to be looking for writing contests that I can submit to. Get myself out there, with a concrete reason, maybe it will help as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment